Home » Our Staff
Takashi Matsuki, M.D.
- Private Practice, located on the Upper West Side of Manhattan, New York, NY, and Fort Lee, NJ.
- Telepsychiatry practice across the State of Washington, Texas, and Georgia.
- Assistant Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY
- Attending Psychiatrist, Mount Sinai Morningside and West Hospitals, Comprehensive Psychiatric Emergency Program
- Japanese Medical Society of America, Board Member
- Medical Director, Attending Psychiatrist, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Hospital, Comprehensive Psychiatric Emergency Program
Oversaw a team of mental health professionals with multi-disciplinary backgrounds. Supervised patient care for better outcomes. Maintained the quality control standards and ensured conformity with federal and state regulations. Managed and provided instructions to psychiatry residents and medical students.
- Medical Director, Shonan Nagisa Medical Clinic, Fujisawa, Japan
Worked for the biggest medical in-home healthcare organization in Japan as a primary care physician. Offered medical services for bedridden/homebound patients. Undertook responsibility for palliative care of terminally-ill patients. Oversaw more than ninety employees.
Successfully coordinated medical care of 1800+ patients under our care.
- M.D. (Doctor of Medicine): Tokyo Medical and Dental University, Tokyo, Japan
- Resident in Psychiatry: Mount Sinai Beth Israel New York, NY
Completed ACGME-accredited psychiatry residency training program.
- Resident in Emergency and Primary Care Medicine: Yokosuka General Hospital, Uwamachi, Yokosuka, Japan
Completed the two-year mandatory training program in Japan for postgraduate physician in primary care, required by the Japanese government to acquire full licensure.
- Intern: United States Naval Hospital, Yokosuka, Japan
Completed rotating internship in a clinical setting assuming the situation in the U.S. Studied outpatient and inpatient medicine, and served as a medical liaison to assist communication between the U.S. Naval Hospital and local hospitals in Japan.
License and Certification
- Board-Certified in Psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- California State Medical License and DEA
- New York State Medical License and DEA
- New Jersey State Medical License and DEA
- Texas State Medical License and DEA
- Georgia State Medical License and DEA
- Alabama State Medical License and DEA
- Washington State Medical License and DEA
- Massachusetts State Medical License and DEA
- Maryland State Medical License and DEA
- Illinois State Medical License and DEA
- Tennessee State Medical License and DEA
- Kentucky State Medical License and DEA
- Japanese Medical License
- American Psychiatric Association
- New York County Medical Society
- Japanese Medical Society of America
- JAMSNET(Japanese Medical Support Network) Mental Health Network
- The Japanese American Association of New York, Committee on Aging Issues
Megumi Omonishi Ph.D.
Licensed Clinical Psychologist
Kansai University in Osaka, Japan
Southern Arkansas University
Central Arkansas University – Master in Psychology
Georgia State University – Doctor of Psychology
Tennessee University Health Science Center – Internship
Dr. Megumi Omonishi Ph.D. provides teletherapy in the following states.
Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, District of Columbia, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin
Tae Asahina CCC-SLP
Speech Language Pathologist
University of Wisconsin Eau Claire - Master in Communication Science and Disorders
Columbia University in the City of New York - Bilingual Extension Program
Certificate of Clinical Competence, Speech-Language Pathologist (CCC-SLP)
PROMPT Level 1 Trained
New York, New Jersey, and California-licensed speech language pathologist with extensive work from preschools to middle schools. ASHA certified.
Affiliated Medical Facility
- Kuraoka Clinic http://www.kuraokaclinic.com